We have put in place the following recruitment process for potential francophone and anglophone teachers:
- Please read this process carefully. Do not send a CV and a letter of motivation. Reply to the questions listed on the “Jobs” page, or even better, send us a video presentation of yourself answering the questions (max 15 minutes).
- If your answers match with what we are looking for, you will be invited to a group interview. All candidates who seem to be a good fit will be invited to participate in the group interview. To begin, we will invite all of the candidates to briefly introduce themselves and express their interest and reasons for wanting to join our team. During the second half, we will present the school, our pedagogy, the position available, and answer any questions you may have.
- Following the group interview, we will invite the candidates whose profiles seem to match our search for an individual interview. If you are invited for a personal interview, this is the moment to further share your CV as we will be discussing your previous professional experience and career path.
- If the individual interview is conclusive, we will invite you for a demo lesson with the children. You will be leading a group activity, followed by the activity of your choice. We strongly suggest that you choose an activity that you love, that highly motivates you and that you strongly desire to share with the children. If you are invited for a demo lesson, don’t forget to bring your slippers!
- If the demo lesson is successful, you will be invited for a final interview focused more intensively on your savoir-être, overall qualities and areas for growth, as well as wellness skills.