Living School is located in the 19th arrondissement of Paris in two locales near the Buttes Chaumont Parc:
- The big school contains 3 multi-level classes and is located at 6, rue Georges Auric.
- - The little school contains one preschool class and is located at 6, allée Darius Milhaud.
Arriving by Metro: Ourcq, line 5 (a 5 minute walk from the metro stop) or Botzaris and Buttes Chaumont (a 10 minute walk from the metro stop).
Arriving by Bus (closer than the metro):
- Line 75 – Pont neuf – Porte de la Villette: get off at the Mairie du 19e stop
- Line 60 – Porte de Montmartre – Gambetta: get off at the Manin stop
- Line 48 – Palais Royal – Porte des Lilas: get off at the Manin stop
Our two adresses :
View Living School in a larger map