Open house 2020: If you would like to enroll your child at Living School starting in September 2020, you are invited to attend an information session on February 4th, at 6:30pm. To attend, please send an email to Christine including your first and last name, your child’s name, and his/her age and class level for September (ex: 1st grade = CP).
If you would like to enroll your child at Living School, please do the following:
- Fill out the pre-enrollment form giving special attention to the “Motivation” section, which will help us to get to know you better. Please leave your email address.
- Parents who have applied for the following September are invited by email to an Open House in January or February.
- At the Open House, the teaching team and director will present our school and its pedagogy and answer any questions you may have.
- Following this presentation, we invite interested families to send us an additional email explaining why they would like to be part of our school.
- The team then selects families according to the number of places available based on their place on the waiting list and their deep interest in our school. Selected families and their child are then invited to the school for a 30-minute interview in February or March.
- We will get back to you to confirm your child’s enrollment by the end of March.
- Enrollment is considered final upon reception of the complete enrollment application.
There are many of you attempting to reach us, and the entire team is dedicated to teaching and to academic activity. We cannot take all calls. Please send all questions regarding registration with the school to email@example.com.
If you need to contact us, please note that our telephone switchboard is open only from 8:30am-12:30pm. After this time, you may leave a message on our answering machine.