The Wednesday Club is a bilingual community center open to all children between ages 3 and 11, from Living School and elsewhere, every Wednesday througout the school year. It’s a place to learn to take care of yourself, of others, and of the planet, all while learning English through fun and games. Each Wednesday, the children are welcomed by an angolophone counsellor and franchophone counsellor in a warm and fullfilling atmosphere:
- Instruction in savoir-être (life skills), how to take care of our environment, and how to have positive interactions and relationships with others
- English language immersion through songs, stories and games
- Arts and crafts, dance and movement, theme-based workshops
- Savoir-être workshops for the parents
- Several options are available on Wednesdays while school is in session:
- Morning club from 8:30 – 9 AM to 11:30 or 12:30
- and/or Afternoon club from 2:30 to 5:00 PM
We have two clubs, club 1 for children from 3 to 4 years old, and club 2 for children from 5 to 11 years old.
- To receive the brochure and register your child, please fill out this pre-registration form and contact Mauve Doyen (email@example.com) to try out a class with your child. Be sure to validate your request at the end of the form: you will then receive an email confirmation. This email contains a code allowing you to make changes later on if you wish.